Welcome to the
Alice B. Landrum Media Center
Media Center Procedures:
Our hours: 7:40 am until 2:00 pm
Each student may check out three items.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks and magazines for 1 week.
- There are book marks available at the Circulation Desk showing the due date.
- Reference books such as encyclopedias may be checked out overnight.
- Pick these up during homeroom at the end of the day, and return the following school day on your way to homeroom.
Late fee of 10 cents per day will be charged.
Students are responsible for damaged or lost books.
- Please keep your items in a safe place, and don’t get them wet or dog ear the pages.
A book may be placed on hold by notifying Mrs. Bard or Mrs. Umlauf.
- Your homeroom teacher will be notified when the book is returned and available for you.
A book may be renewed as long as it is not on hold for another student.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.