Welcome to the
Alice B. Landrum Media Center
Media Center Procedures:
Our hours: 7:35 am until 2:00 pm M, T, Th, F
7:35 am until 1:00 pm W
Each student may check out three items.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- There are book marks available at the Circulation Desk showing the due date.
- Reference books such as encyclopedias may be checked out overnight.
- Pick these up during homeroom at the end of the day, and return the following school day on your way to homeroom.
Late fee of 5 cents per day will be charged.
Students are responsible for damaged or lost books.
- Please keep your items in a safe place, and don’t get them wet or dog ear the pages.
A book may be placed on hold by notifying Mrs. Bard or Mrs. Umlauf.
- Your AB4 teacher will be notified when the book is returned and available for you.
A book may be renewed as long as it is not on hold for another student.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.