News and Events
- Feb 15 Presidents Day – Student/Teacher Holiday
- Feb 16 Student /Teacher Holiday
- Feb 18 PVHS High School 101 Assembly for All 8th Grade Students during 1st period.
- Feb 22 Rising 6th grade Morning Edition Parent Meeting 9:00 – 10:30 Media Center
- Feb 23 Rising 6th grade Morning Edition Parent Meeting 9:00 – 10:30 Media Center
- Feb 23 Rising 6th grade Evening Edition Parent Meeting 5:30 – 7:00 Auditorium
- Feb 24 Rising 7th & 8th grade Morning Edition Parent Meeting 9:00 – 10:30 Media Center
- Feb 25 Rising 7th & 8th grade Morning Edition Parent Meeting 9:00 – 10:30 Media Center
- Feb 25 Rising 7th & 8th grade Evening Edition Parent Meeting 5:30-6:30 Auditorium
- Feb 26 Parent Approval: Course Verifications & Electives Sheets DUE
- March 4 Gradventure Fieldtrip Info
- March 16-17 High School Registration (PVHS) 8th grade, Auditorium with optional parent appointments.
- April 30 Deadline to apply for Out of Zone Hardship Waivers
Landrum Monthly Testing Calendar
Home Access Center (eSchool Plus+) allows parents to view their child’s educational information via a secure, password protected website. Eschool contains vital class information to help students including dates and details of upcoming assignments, projects and test dates. Eschool allows teachers to post files like worksheets, PowerPoints or text files containing important class information. Students will find the information just as important as parents.
Need help? Contact Ms. Bellucci Gigi.Bellucci@stjohns.k12.fl.us
If you have an attendance issue contact Mrs. Melnyk at Diane.Melnyk@stjohns.k12.fl.us
“For rising 7th Graders Only: 1 dose of Tdap Vaccine (diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis) is required by Florida Department of Health; and must be a recent dose. Documentation of this dose should be included on the Blue Florida Certification of Immunization Form 680 and submitted to the Computer Operators’ Office before the 2016-2017 Orientation this summer. Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.
Order before February 15, 2016. $35.00.
After February 15, 2016 the price increases to $40.00.
leonards.com/yearbooks – enter order number #33687
Cell phones must be turned off and put away while on campus. Text messages are strictly prohibited. Landrum Middle School will not investigate nor be held responsible for missing or damaged phones. Violation of this policy is considered defiance and could lead to suspension.
Click here to get started!
Parents can now pay several types of school fees online as designated by each school. It's quick, easy and convenient.
(NOTE: Continue to make payments for school lunches through the paypams.com website.)
SchoolPay Help Line: 888-88-MYPAY
Select this link for more information about SchoolPay.